Pay as Little Tax as Possible with Our Tax Saving and Planning Advice
Practically every financial planning decision has a tax consequence in some respect, either in the short-term or the long-term. With this in mind, tax planning is an integral part of every financial plan. Our integrated style of examining your needs for insurance, investments, retirement and estate planning helps us give you the best tax saving and planning advice to ensure you are taking full advantage of current tax laws. One of our central concerns throughout the financial planning process is the reduction of your tax burden-to make your tax liability as low as is legally possible.
A few of the more significant tax-related areas that we review are:
- Income taxes on earned income, and the associated marginal tax bracket
- Income taxes generated from unearned income, such as interest and dividends
- Whether or not municipal bonds are appropriate in order to save on taxes
- Whether stock options should be exercised, and the associated tax implications
- Maximizing the use of long-term capital gains to reduce taxes
- Categorization of expenses on one’s tax return to minimize taxes
- Possible Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) issues
- Charitable contribution methods to maximize tax savings
- Loan refinancing to maximize tax savings
While we do not prepare taxes at Synergy Capital Management, we offer you the best tax saving and planning advice by reviewing your prior tax returns looking for ways to increase your deductions and decrease your taxes. We work with you and your accountant (or yourself, if you prepare your own taxes) to minimize your tax burden and reduce your future income tax liability.
Looking for more help with your finances? We offer a full range of financial services in addition to tax planning, including investment management.