If you are seeking an Atlanta, GA estate investment planner, you’ve come to the right place.
At Synergy Capital Management, we maintain that estate planning is one of the key components of a complete financial plan. Estate planning is the process of arranging your assets and personal affairs in a manner that serves you and your family best, both now and in the future. It provides you with an orderly succession arrangement designed to preserve the assets that you have worked so hard to accumulate. A well-designed estate plan ensures, in the event of your death or mental incapacity, that your affairs are settled in a timely, orderly and tax-efficient manner. As your Atlanta, GA estate investment planner, we will help you develop your estate plan to ensure that your current and future assets will be distributed to your beneficiaries with maximum ease and minimum cost. The result is a solid estate plan and our client’s peace of mind.
Our estate planning process, depending on your particular situation, may involve consideration of the following:
- reviewing wills, powers of attorney and living wills
- making sure you have designated beneficiaries for any qualified retirement plans, IRAs, insurance policies and other financial accounts
- reviewing trusts established during lifetime or upon death
- proper titling of assets
- making sure you utilize the annual gift tax exclusion to reduce estate size
- gifting during lifetime to reduce estate size
- business succession plans
- insurance needs for estate liquidity
- fully utilizing tax exclusions, tax credits, tax deductions and tax exemptions
- estimating gift and/or estate tax liabilities
- sufficient liquidity to pay estate taxes
As your Atlanta, GA estate investment planner, we will guide you through the estate planning process by combining our financial expertise with that of an estate planning attorney and other professional advisors, if needed. If you do not have an estate planning attorney, we can help refer you to an attorney that specializes in this area.
Not sure where to start with developing your complete financial plan? We offer a variety of financial planning services in addition to estate planning. Let us help you plan for your future today with our retirement planning service.